Thursday, May 27, 2010

dr,tan khoon leng


He reached the height of his academic career as Dr. KL Tan, practising in Ipoh. Blessed with a beautiful wife and 2 sons, life today is all glory rubbing shoulders with the elite of high society. Way to go man!
His was a case of all brawn and brain who played and worked just as hard.
A crooner too for that matter to add another feather to his cap!

A dude of pleasant disposition and puts everybody at ease with his charismatic presence.
He has this to say, " Let me enlighten you all.Ask me who and who and I will feel in the blanks of their whereabouts,I mean ex-classmates." quips the walking Almanac.

Know something? He was always spot on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Khoon Leng,
    Greetings! You know, I really miss your "cari pok" lol! Sorry you can't do anything about that, now we are in our Roaring Sixties!

    Regards,
    Victor Wong

    ReplyDelete